Thursday, May 31, 2018

Lisa Mende Design Blog Becomes The Design Connector


Thank You for Reading Lisa Mende Design for the past 7 years.  I have made the decision to rename my blog,
"The Design Connector" and keep it separate from my interior design name. Please join me at


by clicking on the name above and sign up to 
receiving emails when a new blog post is up!

The Design Connector will spotlight the products, people and places you need to know in the Interior Design world!

Join me while I renovate my own home, Grove Hill and share
the process of renovation as well as the products
I am using in my own home!

I look forward to seeing you at The Design Connector!!


I invite you to sign up there to join my email list on the right side of the blog!  Simply enter your email to join and receive regular updates when a new blog posts!

Follow LisaMendeDesign on instagram, twitter,
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!