Thursday, October 5, 2017

Katy Skelton for Charleston Forge





High Point Market is upon us folks!  I always get so excited to see new collections from my favorite resources.  One resource that I have enjoyed over the years is Charleston Forge
Charleston Forge is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina where true artisans live and create beautiful furniture with great pride.  Every piece of Charleston Forge "has a sense of hand".  They take pride in making each piece "one piece at a time".  There is no high-speed production line at Charleston Forge.  Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean they are slow or take forever to deliver.  I have been quite pleased with their production time for custom pieces for clients.  If you don't know this company and are heading to High Point, put it on your calendar!  If you are a consumer and see something on their website you like, let me know and I can order it for you.  Better yet, if you are having trouble finding something for your home or client, why not let them create a custom piece for you?



  This High Point Market, I am especially excited to preview their new collection by Savannah Designer, Katy Skelton.  I wanted to share a sneak peek of a few of the pieces from the collection with you!


How sexy is the Emmett Lounge Chair?  It is available in a ton of 13 finishes as well as fabric or leather seat options.  It also has a great ottoman to match.  These chairs would be great in a family room, library, or a bedroom.  There are endless possibilities for using the Emmett.  Where would you put it?



The Belvedere bench is another one of my favorite new items from the Charleston Forge Collection. This bench is so sleek and updated.  With minimal decoration, this bench will transition into traditional or contemporary rooms with equal ease.  


Hopefully, I whet your appetite to stop by Charleston Forge and see the entire collection.  While you are there, why don't you discuss their custom options with you.  This company can make anything you can imagine.  I know I'm partial because I'm from North Carolina and they are located in North Carolina, but this company has the nicest people working for them. 

I'm going to post some of my favorites must-see showrooms in the next week, so stay tuned for more!  I'll also be posting my "don't miss" market events and lectures so stay tuned for that as well.  

Until then, will you please pop over to Modenus and log in a vote for Lisa Mende Design as a top 100 Modenus Influencer for 2018?  I am hoping to win a trip to KBIS but to do so I need your vote daily until Tuesday, Oct 10th!!   Here is the quick link:  Click Here   
Thank you in advance for voting daily til Tuesday!  I'll try to remind you!  Please help a girl out!!

In the meanwhile, pop over to Charleston Forge and check out more of their beautiful line!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!