Saturday, September 5, 2015

12 Things That Got Me Excited This Week!




Thonet Chairs

Have an old set of chairs and want a new look?  This etsy dealer
wraps them in fabric, you could do the same or simply buy hers!
I feel a serious DIY coming on....
Furbish is having a Labor Day Sale!


Shop Now by Clicking Here!
Sheepskin Stool $349

West Elm's Brass Parsons Desk $699
Silver Stump Side table $199
Acrylic Side Table $79
This flats with pointy toe and studs for only $89!

Because I need the reminder and it is football season and I don't have a favorite player whose jersey I want to wear
These Nikes because National Breast Cancer Awareness Month is coming and because I love PINK and Nike Frees and my old ones stink!

My Current Fav Dress to go from Casual to Dress to Cocktail from my favorite brand!
Because I won't wear the booties with that dress because everyone is wearing booties with dresses so I'll beg to be different
If wearing boots I'm wearing these....


Ok, so I lied, there were 13 things I got really excited about
 this week, but  #13 is a pipe dream for now because my
kitchen renovation is beginning soon and I'll be
 buying fun stuff like plumbing and electrical.....

When I shop I always find things to dream about and this is my current one of those...A girl can dream, right?
Enjoy Your Labor Day weekend.  Relax, and rejuvenate
 and enjoy all the online sales!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Great list. Love those chairs but I think the shipping from Turkey might be cost prohibitive. Similar to Happy Chairs. Also love that acrylic tray table...think I am going to source that for a client's music room to use as a budget friendly bar cart. Cant wait to see what is on your list next time.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!