Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What's in Your Bag...Holly Hollingsworth Phillips?






Today we continue our series "What's in Your Bag" with tastemaker,
Holly Hollingworth Phillips of The English Room.  

Holly is one of my fun designer friends and like me hails from Charlotte, NC. She
 has been designing elegant, eclectic and colorful interiors from her studio, The
 English Room for many years.  Her blog "Musings of a Design Aficionado" has
 developed quite the following due to Holly's chic style and on-trend decor talent and
 fashion trend eagle eye.  If you want to read all about Holly, you can do so here
 I caught up with Holly during one of her breaks between her many travels long
 enough to find out what was in her bag!  Enjoy!



1.  Do you go to the beach or the pool?

Both!  I LOVE Sullivan's Island, and any Tropical Isle. Le Sirenuse is on my
 must visit list for next summer. 





I go to the pool at my mountain house more than anywhere else.
The Eseeola Pool is so nice because it rarely gets hot. 

So Holly....What's in Your Favorite Bag and
 what chic things are in it?  

We are all dying to know!!!!











2. What's your favorite beach /pool bag?

I have more totes than I can count.  The latest favorite is my Hayden Reis.








3.  What are necessities in your bag?  like phone, crossword puzzles, snacks,?

My iphone,  lots of mags- All the shelter..House Beautiful, Elle Decor,
 Trad Home, Garden and Gun, Town & Country, LaCroix lime seltzer, and Lip sugar




4. what's your favorite sunscreen?
I love Beach Bum products, and these are my favorite "must haves"! 
 I love the smell!


5.  Favorite bathing suit?

Marysia Mott Maillot is my favorite!  It's a simple, classic suit with
 a scallop edge.

6. What's your favorite Coverup?

6. Favorite Coverup?
Vaha Cape in orange trim  Love, Love, Love these coverups.
  Chic and comfy!


7. What's your favorite Hat?

7 .Favorite hat?

Tula Explorer Hat Spf 50 is my favorite hat.  It's perfect for the beach, 
pool or running around to keep your face out of the sun.


8. Sunglasses for Summer 2015

House of Harlow Chelsea  - I have been wearing these glasses for a couple of years.
  I have them in several colors.  






9. What book (s) are in your bag?

I am looking forward to reading Dear Carolina by Kristy Harvey and 
The Knockoff by Lucy Sykes and Jo Piazza.   


10. What are your Favorite beach/pool shoes?







11. Favorite drink on the beach or by the pool?

A Paloma is a perfect drink to cool you off in the hot sun!






12. Favorite summer activity. 

Hanging out with my family at our Pixie Spring Cottage and traveling. 



Thank you so much, Holly, for participating in "What's In Your Bag Series" Today!  I loved all your fabulous choices in your bag!  

Please pop over to Holly's blog The English Room where she shares her love of interior design, exciting client projects, and her "Artists Spotlight Series" weekly.  You will love her blog!  Follow The English Room on all her social channels ( pinterest, twitter, Facebook, and instagram) to stay in the loop with this chic designer!  And for an bonus check out her instagram to see the cool sandals she just got from Greece here.  I'm personally dying over those!  

Also, if you missed last week's "What was In Your Bag" with Traci Zeller, Click Here!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Summer!

Ciao Til Tomorrow!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!