Friday, January 30, 2015

My Favorite New Iphone 6 Plus Cases


I admit I'm drinking the iPhone 6 plus Kool-Aid!  I got it last week.  It was a late Christmas present to myself!  I leave for Germany in two weeks for Blogtour Ambiente and don't want to drag along a big camera, so this was the next best thing to take.  I am still getting use to the big size, but I love the camera.  I snapped the picture above at 10:30 in the evening.  The clarity of the photo isn't nearly as clear as a photo taken in daylight, but it is good enough for my purposes.  Have you bought a new iPhone?  Do you like it?  
Before my phone came, I searched for a case for it.  I wasn't sure what I wanted because there are so many to choices.  I got a personalized case with my last two phones and enjoyed them because it was easy to identify my phone from someone else's.  
I knew what I was getting when I bought phones in the past, but this time I wasn't sure.  I didn't go to the store to get the phone because they didn't have them in stock.  I had to order and wait.  While I was waiting for it to come, I shopped for a new case.  

I ended up ordering the case above from MyCustomCase.com
I chose the custom option and uploaded one of my brand patterns that are a herringbone; they picked my brand colors of orange and gray to create the band across the phone with my name!  I was pleased with how it turned out.  Do you like it?  I chose the extra durable case, so it cost a little more than the regular case, but I had a coupon, so it worked out to be about the same.  

If you would like to create one for yourself, MyCustomCase gave me a five 25% off discount codes I can share with you.
Email me at Lmende@gmail.com, and I will send you a 25% off discount code.  I only have five to give out so if you want one email me quick!  The first five readers who email requests for the codes will be the lucky five!  

And.....I have these awesome cases coming....If you want one message me for the details!  These are going to go fast! 


Aren't these gorgeous?  There are also some that don't have the jewels, but I love the jewels myself!


 Available in several colors!

I've been wanting a necklace case for a long time and finally someone is making one I like!  I decided to carry them in Studio 202.  Email me for pre-order details!  Lmende@gmail.com


If you want a regular case for your iphone6 plus scroll through below to see some of favorites:




Pin It!

1 comment:

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!