Wednesday, August 13, 2014

TradHome's Late Summer Edition Featuring Little Ole Me!


Thank you TradHome Late Summer  2014 online edition for including Lisa Mende Design in the feature on buffets!  My friend and fellow designer, Leslie Moore of Greensboro, had the feature shot of her beautiful Somerset Bay Console which was in the sunroom of the Traditional Home and Junior League of Greensboro's "Adamsleigh" show house last year.  Below is the rest of the article with favorite buffets from other favorite designers.  I am honored to be among the mix of these fabulous designers like my talented friends John Loecke & Jason Nixon Oliver of Madcap Cottage, as well as the amazing Eileen Kathryn Boyd and the fabulous Vicente Wolfe.  


{Click Here to Continue reading....}


Traditional Home is one of my favorite magazines both online and on in my mailbox.  I am a traditionalist, so this magazine speaks to my true design aesthetic.  

By the way, I do absolutely adore that Bernhardt salon console. It is more beautiful
 in person than in the photo.  If you are interested in pricing, drop me an email.
There is a great feature about this piece, I would like to share as well.  It could also be
used as a media cabinet.  As a matter of fact, I'm planning to use it as a media cabinet,
 in my own home. The console has two adjustable interior shelves as well as
 ventilation holes and one large grommeted hole in the back for wire management.  

We love Bernhardt at Studio 202 and are enjoying our Bernhardt "Hatha Chest"!
 Here is a sneak peek of that...



There are so many great articles! 
 Too many to mention in one post.  It's a must read!  

Email Lisa@lisamende.com for info on any furniture or art seen on 
Lisa Mende Design Blog.  Everything is available through Lisa Mende Design &
Traci Zeller Designs in Studio 202!

2935 Providence Road Suite 202
Charlotte,NC  28211
(Above The Pink Hanger)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!