Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Williams-Sonoma Inc. Designer Marketplace - Lighting Inspiration on Pinterest by Holly Phillips


Thank You Holly Phillips for including me in your Lighting Inspiration on Pinterest roundup on Williams-Sonoma Designer Marketplace.   What a great group of designers with awesome Pinterest Lighting inspiration!  I am proud to be among the mix.  Click here to read the entire article and see who else is included in Holly's picks.   While you are there, sign up to follow these great lighting boards on Pinterest!  After all, one can never have enough lighting in one's life, how can we?  



Don't forget to Enter to win in the GIVEAWAY
 for Ted Kennedy Watson's fabulous new book
Style & Simplicity!  It is my favorite new book!  

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!