Tuesday, December 11, 2012

And The Winner is......

The Winner of the WilsonArt HD Kitchen Countertop Makeover 

Congratulations goes to ....

Teresa Hatfield from Splendid Sass!!!!







Teresa will receive a new WilsonArt HD countertop complete with a new 
integrated undermount sink!!!!  If you aren't familar with WilsonArt HD it is a beautiful
new product which is a great alternative to granite.  Visit the WilsonArt website
to learn all about this fabulous new product!  Best of all it is a green product!

GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality standards for low emitting productsa blank spacer imageScientific Certification Systems (SCS)a blank spacer imageFSC - The mark of responsible forestry

We will be featuring her kitchen makeover, right here on the blog, so be sure to
check back for details!

Teresa chose the Ebony Eclipse (she has the prerogative 
 to change her mind if she wishes)


 The Historical Homes tour was in Chapel Hill this past weekend.  The home that I have been working on there, The Hooper-Kyser House was on the tour!  I will share some pictures from the tour tomorrow.  Today, I am decorating my own house for Christmas. 
 Here is a sneak peek of my Christmas Tree.  You get a little preview
 of the colors I am using this Christmas....





 I'll show you the rest once it's done!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Lisa-
    I am thrilled to say the least!! I can't wait to get started!!
    Your decorations look fabulous! Such regal colors.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Teresa! Enjoy your new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Teresa!!! Im so excited for you! what a wonderful prize!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting Teresa!! Cannot wait to see how your new kitchen evolves!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner!!! Love your ornaments! Cant wait to see More photos!

    Xo edyta
    Www.edytaandco.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!