Friday, March 30, 2012

Whew, It's Finally Friday....


ahhhh....yes, it's finally here....







via







via




via



(all photos noted or courtesy of pinterest or tumblr)

 I don't know about you, but I am happy to see Friday.  My "little bug" was sick on Wednesday and out of school on Thursday & Friday for "conferences", so my work week was cut short this week.  So happy he is better!  What plans do you have for your weekend?  Ours is beginning to be filled with baseball and soccer.  The Hubs and I have a party this Saturday, so I did a little shopping today.  Found some fun new things...I'll take a pic and post on Saturday...click my pinterest board "My Style" to see some of the things I found.  Next week, I have a new design project starting on Monday and finishing up another...stay tuned...



 Here's wishing your weekend is full of fabulousness....




It's Friday, Be Happy!!!
Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. Ooh. I wish I had a bicycle like the one above. I never look this stylish when I bike. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why we live vicariously through photos Amy! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    Fun post! Love all the brights and SO wish I could fit into that skirt!
    Happy Weekemd!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I wish I could wear that skirt too!!!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. and it would look great on you Tamara! Happy Friday!

      Delete
  4. Sorry about your sick bug. I had four sick bugs a few weeks ago, no fun.

    Have a great weekend,
    Laura
    cookiecrumbsandsawdust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As we say in the south, Laura, "Bless Your Heart". I can't imagine having 4 sick!! Hope you have a great weekend!!!

      Delete
  5. Both quotes are perfect and have put me in a good mood for the coming busy weekend so thank you!Will check out your pinterest board. Enjoy your party, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy it put you in a good mood you sweet girl! You deserve a great weekend! I hope you have rest, relaxation and lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that last quote! Have a wonderful party and weekend, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Traci! I hope your weekend is spectacular as well!

      Delete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!