Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I will always love you......



This Valentine's Day...A Tribute to Whitney....
We wish you well on your journey Whitney, may your soul be finally at rest....



















 





















(all images courtesy of pinterest, peonies, pearls and promises or martha stewart living)

No matter how you say it...the simple words "I Love You" are all you really need....

or you could do like me and make a JibJab for your man......click here to see mine for a laugh!

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/mtoL4yECfiw9wXWV

 Happy Valentine's Day!  Here's hoping your day is filled with love!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, these pictures are gorgeous, Lisa. I have not seen some of these before. Beautiful florals always get me..I never have enough of them. Hope you had a special Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!