Friday, October 14, 2011

Fab -u-lous Fall Friday!!!!





My bags are packed, I ready to go....



Off to the mountains with my peeps....
I'm taking some warm clothes but nothing with heels,
couldn't resist throwing this in through, cause she looks
oh, so sheik!



 Here are a few great mountain houses for inspiration,
I'll try to photograph the house we are staying in if my friend will allow...





and as Dr. Seuss would say....


Whatever you are doing today, remember to make it a great day.....

(sorry the images are so small, they were all a little blurry and i'm in a hurry,
so better small than not at all, right?)

(all image via pinterest)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!