Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Fantasy...

It's fantasy friday...
If I could be anywhere right now doing anything,
I would be lounging here...


(via)

I'll take you with me!  We can take turns on the chaise....
Don't you love, love, love?
What's not to love?  The lush navy blue chaise, the pops
of turquoise,
against that crisp background of white or the awesome chandelier? 
I vote for the white console with the swirls...
All from Shine Home.  Can't you picture yourself lounging here with a good
book and a tropical drink?  While you are lounging here, I'll take a little
 nap on the hammock on the screen porch.  
Later in the day, we could walk outside to this.....



St John
Of course we would stretch out on these....



Janus et cie
Soaking up the rays on my favorite leaf chaise from Janus et cie.  
I have dreamed about owning one of these
for years... They are so lightweight, you can pick it up with one hand and when you aren't 
lounging, it can stand up on the wall and become a piece of sculpture.  Very organic!


Of course I would be wearing this....

Trina Turk
Casablanca Halter $93.  Of course I will look just like this in it!



When I go back to the house I will wear this over my bikini...


Trina Turk

Casablanca Tunic 137.00
Yes, I will be so stylish....
I'll let you pick your own suit and coverup...

It is Fantasy Friday and a girl can dream.....


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!