Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's Market Week in High Point...

I'm at market this week in High Point, so not much time for posting....
The good news is everyone I talked to from the registration desk to the reps said market was back to full swing! 
Yay!  People are buying again!
Here are a few photos of fun things I saw today!  I promise to report more later.   I just got home and I am exhausted!  Returning to market tomorrow, for more shopping....
More eye candy to come....   





Wow!  What colors!  Robert Petril's debut line of seating....







O.K. so you gotta love the color, right?






Lily Home was as bright and beautiful  as Fashion...Look at these great barstools!





Bet you want one of these too!   This is the Royal Lounge with Canopy by Richard Friner for Century.  This was just the beginning of my obsession with comfy seating  today...Later I will show you some great chaises I found...

Stay Tuned for more market updates from High Point!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!