Thursday, April 14, 2011

Feeling tired today!! Ugh!!!

Don't know why but feeling like I need a nap! 
My mind keeps wandering back to all the great chaises 
I saw when I was in High Point!
  If only I had one now.....


Lee Industries

A Pair of these would be awesome to lounge in while watching tv!
Unfortunately, if these were in my family room there wouldn't
 be any room for anything else!



Saratoga Chaise from Thom Filicia for Vanguard Furniture

This yummy velvet chaise could be cozy in a corner somewhere...
Looks like the Dr. turned his back on the patient...
(not sure who that was in the picture on the far right?)




Lily Pulitzer Home
This presh little number would be great in a girlie room....



Lily Pulitzer Home
All photos taken by Lisa Mende & property of Lisa Mende Design
Ahhhh...yes...now we are talkin.... perfect for my beach house
and probably the only place that I would ever get a chance to lounge...




Let's leave the work behind!
Grab your bags and meet me at the beach, 
we can fight over who gets the chaise!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!